So I decided to get 2014 started off on the right foot, and have overhauled all of my sauropod skeletals (and their "prosauropod" ancestors). Here on DA I've updated the ones that most needed an overhaul, and as time allows I'll update the others (many of them silently), but if you want to enjoy some skeletal goodness you can head over to my site to check out the gallery. I also detailed some of the major anatomical changes in a blog post.
If you take a look let me know what you think, either in the blog post or below this entry - I'll keep an eye on both places. And here's wishing everyone a happy and productive New Year.